Consulting and Independent Contracting Special Interest Group (CIC SIG)
NEO STC's Consultant and Independent Contractor's Special Interest Group (CIC SIG) is a group of local technical writing consultants and independent contractors. We meet informally about once a month to network, share tips and professional practices, exchange leads and referrals, and benefit from each others' expertise, experiences, and contacts.
ListServ: If you are a member of the CIC SIG at the national level, you can subscribe to the CIC SIG ListServ by clicking CICSIG-L from this page.
Current NEO STC CIC SIG members
|Name, company, links||Address, phone|
- Audrey Cielinski Kessler of The Write Hand of Ohio
- A Creative Communications Company. Specializing in newsletters, brochures, manuals, guides, book manuscripts, and news and feature articles.
Kent, OH 44240-4449
(330) 677-8598 (voice & fax)
- Robert Dianetti of RADCom, Inc.
- Documentation and Training Professionals
Fax: (330) 650-5180
- Lori Klepfer of LJK Consulting
- Specializing in online content, documentation, curriculum design/development, e-learning, and usability consulting.
|(440) 605-9463 |
- Barbara J. Philbrick of Caslon Services Inc.
- Stuart Smith , STC Senior member, of Smith-Comeskey Ground Water Science LLC
- We conduct investigations in hydrogeology and ground water quality, including microbiology, and also conduct and write training materials and write/edit manuals related to ground water, wells, water treatment, and associated environmental topics. We are also available to assist with technical assistance and review on these and other geological, biological, and environmental topics.
Smith-Comeskey Ground Water Science LLC
295 S. Lawn Ave.,
Bluffton, OH 45817
- Beth Troy of Wordsmith Documentation, LLC
- A documentation consulting company that develops marketing, technical, training, and web content for businesses.
|(440) 479-8726 |