NEO STC strives to add value to its members by providing a variety of educational and networking opportunities.
- Monthly program meetings give you a chance to hear discussions about timely topics from the thought leaders and practitioners who represent the future of the profession, and to share in dinner with fellow professionals.
- The book club offers you an opportunity to read STC-related material that you may otherwise overlook, keep up with current books and authors, and get exposure to new viewpoints.
- Networking lunches give you educational benefits, improve your credentials and professional experience, boost your confidence, and give you access to new business contacts.
- Webinars provide you with a convenient and easy way to learn about timely topics from reputable and experienced speakers from inside and outside of your region through audio and online elements.
- Developmental half- and full-day workshops/conferences give you hands-on experience with using and learning about cutting-edge topics and techniques, and exposure to industry professionals in technical communications.
<< April 2015 >>
| Mo || Tu || We || Th || Fr || Sa || Su |
| || || 1|| 2|| 3|| 4|| 5|
| 6|| 7|| 8|| 9||10||11||12|
|27||28||29||30|| || || |